Until advised otherwise, we are open as normal – here are some guidelines to help both humans and animals stay safe and healthy.
If your pet needs veterinary attention and:
- You have been overseas within the last 14 days
- You’re experiencing symptoms
- Need to self-isolate
Please phone us on 88537273 for advice and we can make a plan
In line with social distancing recommendations, we are keeping waiting times to a minimum. We ask you to:
- Limit the number of people presenting your pet to just one owner
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait in your car
- Please phone us from your car on arrival and we can return the phone call to welcome you into the clinic when we are ready to see your pet.
Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic
Please phone ahead to order required prescription medicine repeats or food, worming and flea control in advance so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary care.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.